Wednesday 20 January 2021

Pixel art| SLJ

Today for the Summer Learning journey I completed the pixel art task.

I first went to the summer learning journey blog to see what was my task for today.

After watching the video about the basics of pixel art I quickly went on the website and started drawing a sun.

For my drawing I used the colours yellow, dark yellow, blue, black and white. Yellow for the sun, dark yellow for the shade of the sun, blue for the sky, black for the glasses and white to make the sun look brighter.

Here is my art:



1 comment:

  1. Ata mārie Siale,

    Fiona here from the Summer Learning Journey team. Super cool pixel art you have created! He tino pai tō mahi! I really like the funky black sunglasses your sun is wearing and how he looks very happy. Was this the first time you have made pixel art?

    Did you see the Step it Up Pixel Art activity? I think you would really enjoy it! You earn bonus SLJ points too.

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.