Tuesday 28 September 2021

Who Am I ?

 LI:To find information that answers your questions and tell us about an important person in history in your own words.

Our task was to use our smart searching skills to find information about historical figures such as Nelson Mandela. We had to do at least 5 or more. I really enjoyed this task because we got to learn so much information about people he went down in history. This historical figures could help motiviate people like us to have a sucessful future.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo lelei Siale
    I just want say I really enjoyed learning more about the people who went down in history.Who inspired you the most? why did you chose that person?, I have learnt so much more I didn't even know before I read your presentation.What history out of the five people you chose to research about impacted on you the most.By what they did to help the people in the past or what they did in past to help the futrue succeed? and why did that impact on you?
    Keep the good work up

    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.